back to RStefan01.com
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:36 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: super important
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:06 pm 

its super important

Post subject: Re: super important
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:59 am 

Danno knew the job was important, but he didn't know how important it was until the buzzer on his phone went off
REMINDER: SHITS IMPORTANT
Oh fuck

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:16 pm 

When he got to the bus stop he knew something important had gone down. There was swag all over the ground and a broken cell phone. He could barely make out a single word through the cracks on the screen.

It read: Important

Oh fuck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:42 pm 

He arrived at 371 West State with nary a minute to spare, he promised the taxi driver an extra $40 if he could get him to his destination before 1:46PM. He kicked open the door to the veterinary office and rushed to the front window, but the office beyond was abandoned and no one greeted him. A half eaten snack-bag of pretzels sat next to the receptionist's phone, and a picture of her dog hung on the tackboard next to a calendar. Today's date was circled in red. Something had clearly Gone Down here.

Dammo hopped the window and crept into the office. From the other room, a photocopier was endlessly looping, it's strobing light the only comforting reminder of a more sane time, when shit wasn't always Going Down non-stop. Papers spilled onto the floor. He grabbed one of the papers as it fluttered to the ground. It was a copy of an email someone had printed out. The subject line was (naturally) blank, and the from: address was the president of the SPCA, but there in the message body field in 48pt comic sans was the word "IMPORTANT" plain as day.

oh fuck

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:23 am 

Crisis Force blew out the door to the crisis building and shot up every terrorist. Every terrorist except one.

"Where the fuck is McFlannigan??", Crisis Leader John McCain shouted into his radio.

"Sat coms arent picking up his dna, but they are picking up something else.. some kind of signal."

"That fucker is screwing with us. What is it?"

"It's morse code. Hold on im translating."

"Hurry the fuck up!"

"Ok i got it.. oh no! It says: Important!"

Oh Fuck!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:39 pm 

This thread

It's a whole thing.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:46 am 

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:34 am 

Osiris wrote:

What did I just watch...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:06 am 

Osiris wrote:

So fuckin' good. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:03 pm 

yall just made a person who's pissed off it's monday smile a little bit

thank you

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:16 pm 
Site Admin

I... don't even?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:20 pm 

Bob Ross looked over his life index and realized he only had two days to live. He knew he had to make them count, but how? His brother was in town but that son of a bitch had stole his woman years ago, thus creating a causal anomaly that disavowed any direct contact.

He was at his computer googling "sweet things to do before you die" when he heard a knock at his window. He looked up too late to see a shadowed figure depart, and all that remained was the battered remains of his brother.

Strapped to his brothers desecrated torso was a note, on it read one single word: Important.

Oh fuck!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:38 am 

Shit was going down non-stop for nearly a month now, and no one could handle it anymore. Only one man on earth could save us now. In mankind's last bunker, in mankind's last refuge on earth, in the only place left where shit was actually still pretty chill, Danno tapped the radar output and said simply, "There."

The commander nodded wordlessly and gave a sharp order to his lieutenant. Choppers were scrambled, and then some jets too for good measure. This bullshit was going to end tonight if Ramiro J. Tilford PhD had any say about it.

"Sir, we're converging on the point! My sensors are going hay wire"

"Hold your course, son. Get me a maximum sitrep on this com before our link goes null"

Static erupted over the speaker, punctuated by screams of mortal terror. A man in a nearby cubicle shit himself. A woman gave birth spontaneously due to the suspense, and she hadn't even been pregnant. It was really serious.

"I see it, sir..
It's..

Dear god..."

"What is it ? Speak up? This country's counting on you!"

On the wall hung a giant big screen TV that they had stolen from the footballs field. On it was every chopper pilots vital stats in a grid. Slowly at first, and then in a wave, they flipped from green to red. They were too late. No one could stop this shit from going down all over again.

The TV screen flashed the words IMPORTANT over and over and the commander knew the mission was doomed.

Oh fuck

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:44 pm 

Beautiful! :protoss:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:51 pm 

The time was nigh to bring home the bacon, but Sam Loussson did not have what it took. He came home ashamed and threw himself in front of a bus.

In the moments before impact he saw a flashing word on the front where the number should be.

It read: Important

"Oh fuck!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:03 pm 

Rodriguez got shot in the face and died, that's when they called Tom in. He studied the body and realized that the shot came from the Eifel tower.... Eifel..?

That must mean that Jeff Eifeistein is the shooter!

Tom bashed in his door and cut him up with a rusty knife. Jeff lived, but then he died.

When tom found out about this, he found out through a note, and that note had one word on it.

That word was: Important

OH FUCK

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 am 

Planet Rider jumped to the star base as his ship crashed across the port bow.

"Rider. I knew it would be you!"

A chair sailed past Planet Riders head as he ducked easily to the side. The Old One stood before him looking less old than before.

"So you found the artifice!", Planet Rider stood with majesty in his cool blue space suit. He sneered, "Well I found... this!"

He held up a placard that read the word "Important"

"Oh fuck.."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:42 am 

Space Marine Timothy found himself at the heart of chaos. This was the final battle, and he knew with maximum certainty that everything was on the line. After the inner colonies fell many millennium ago, the scattered pieces of a shattered humanity were cast to the stars. Separated by the infinite voids, only vague memories and traditions held the warriors of order true to their cause.

"Shit is about to get real" growled Tim through his helmet's voxospeaker. Every antibody in his white, genetically engineered super-physique screamed for something to murder, a pathogen of chaotic origin would be nice.

"I have seen the death of the human race, and it begins nearly here, a few minutes from now!". Death chaos sorcerer Bridget hissed in a thousand languages simultaneously. Her fingernails were really long and kind of yellow looking.

"Lies and deceit! I will slice you now!"

Space Marine Tim whipped out his chain saw and was doing some fucking ninja moves. Bridget caught a blow across the midriff and was totally caught by surprise, which she tried to hide.

"What is this, a cut to my midriff which my armor does not cover? That is a low blow, space marine Tim"

"I AM THE FURY OF THE ENTIRE AMERICAN RACE" Tim responded with a flying jack-kick which connected with her evil mouth.

"No, I cannot be defeated! It is destiny!"

"Think again. I follow the teachings of the greatest warrior ever to live. Donno himself knew this day would come"

Bridget could say nothing else before her death. The souls of a trillion trillion guys fed into Tim's next punch which was super astronomical and important and blindingly furious

"Oh fuck"

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:53 pm 

David did so much parkor. He did more parkor in one day than Jet Li threw punches in a movie.

Suddenly the end boss crawled from the gutter.

David know this day would come, but found it startled him more than expected. He missed a parkor jump and his neck got cut.

When his family was picking a tombstone they looked at his last will and testement which asked that only one word be displayed on it: Important

"Oh fuck!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:32 pm 

Manwell Cunningham tore his shirt off in rage and then lept off the building. He was not a super hero so he promptly died.

"We tried to tell him", muttered He Man, "what a waste."

"Hold on", Science Man put his hand up to his earpiece, "I'm getting a signal... from BEYOND THE GRAVE!"

"HOLY SHIT. WHAT IT SAY?"

"Hold on... yah.. it says.. Important!"

"Holy fuck!"