Switch to full style
Discussion on just about anything!
Post a reply

Re: Registration & Name Changes

Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:56 am

I love how nothing was done for Durin, but when random fucker #12 asks, it's processed instantly

Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:12 pm

Dr. Mantis Toboggan wrote: it's processed instantly

It took him two weeks! But that's okay. Rich, you're cool in my books.

Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:53 pm

INSTANTLY

Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:26 am

Strange how things seemed to have come full circle :|

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:06 am

You are posting insane shit and I'm being an asshole again?

Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:12 pm

Dr. Mantis Toboggan wrote:You are posting insane shit and I'm being an asshole again?

Some of my earliest memories of the internet are of Durin posting bullshit on the War Room and being told to shut up by everyone present.

Much has changed in these last twenty years, but it's good to see that one thing remains constant.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:57 pm

I like to imagine Durin's mind is a speeding bullet train, flying down the tracks. Sometimes it goes a little too fast. The passengers notice bumps and jitters and a strange vibration. Maybe it even jumps tracks and heads off through a cornfield for a couple hours until the conductor notices and gets it back online. But otherwise, it's a pretty comfortable ride and better than AmTrak. :mrgreen:

Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:03 pm

I don't like to imagine Durin's mind. No sane man could ever hope to glean 1/10th of 1% of his mental energy without losing his mind completely.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:45 pm

Much hyperbole. Made me laugh xD

Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:53 pm

a bit

Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:02 pm

I don't know what's more fascinating. That I could become so infamous to so many people who say they don't care or the idea of that maybe that I was just fitting a role to promote entertainment to those who would otherwise find a weakest link just to exploit it.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:24 am

Wat
Post a reply