back to RStefan01.com
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:15 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Joey Manchester
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:31 am 

Kaversky Highrise stood high above the warrens of Olsaf Bay, where the downtrodden dove for barnacles and the sand people convalesced on the beaches. Trouble was not uncommon, but on tonight of all nights it festered with a particular vigor. Joey Manchester hid under his pillow fort as the bookies rapped on the door. He owed them six hundred and fourty pence and only had four. They would surely take a gonad over this unpaid debt, just the one if he was lucky. He wept as he tried to formulate a plan of escape.

Joey was an aloof braggart who wore fancy sweaters and smoked farmers kale from an elongated glass pipe adorned with zodiac signs. His mustache and stupid mullet were pitch blond like the ragweed thistles by the beach. He was punchable, no doubt, and his demeanor gained him no favor with the unscrupulous types that were bashing at his door.

He lived on the sixth floor in a small one bedroom apartment where he raised a host of bamboo plants for harvest which he sold to underground stick fighting rings. He should never have mixed business with pleasure, sticking around to bet on several matches after his latest delivery. Now he was in some seriously deep shit with some very unsavory characters. Suddenly the door bashed open!

Post subject: Re: Joey Manchester
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:45 pm 

Great descriptiveness! I like how it’s all deep and descriptive, with the random crude line tossed in. Write more!

Post subject: Re: Joey Manchester
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:40 am 

I feel like if Basin made more games again, he'd be making games like this
http://tourbueno.sos.gd/

"THE MOMENT THE COMMISSIONER SAID SOMETHING WAS WRONG, I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG..."

Image Image Image